[Northkeep] Demo wed

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 09:25:29 PDT 2003

I used to deliver flowers and went there every week, that is the only way to get there, just north of 31st on Memorial right onto the hw access(just past car/truck dealership) then nearly to the end and on the right. It's oneway and if you miss the turn you will be spat into a neighborhood and have to go around and try again. Also there are two or three chuches right along there so make sure you get the right one.
~Anaka
Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:
Galiwyn set everything up, but the camp is at the Luthern Church of I think
the Good Shepard. It is over on the Skelly Bypass by my house, across from
the Main Post Office. I think the easy way to reach it is off of Memorial,
turning on the road that becomes an onramp to I-44, but staying to the
right and the church will be on your right. There may be an easier way to
get there,

Susan