[Northkeep] Fighter practice tomorrow?

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 06:44:23 PDT 2003

Populace is not until August 25th.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Montega Blackdragon" <montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 7:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] Fighter practice tomorrow?

I know! I am missing you guys! I've been kinda busy lately. Dad came in and
ran everyone ragged partying like hell.. not to mention the few liters of
mead he brought with him.. good stuff! Just got back from Dallas, so I've
been keeping myself entertained. :)  I will be there tomorrow if we have it.
If we dont, maybe some of us can meet up anyway and go hang out at mazzios
or CC's or someother place like that. I can't wait to see you guys.
Especially you, Rag! I have been thinking about you alot girl! And Chris,
tell Morgan I need a hug! LOL
Hey, when is the next Populace meeting???

See ya soon!
Tega