[Northkeep] (no subject)

Lahoma Simon lsimon at cherokee.org
Wed Aug 6 11:54:46 PDT 2003

I just wanted to let everyone know that on Sunday Lenore's (michelle's) dad had a mild heart attack, and this morning
suffered a massive attack, he is currently in surgery and has only a slight chance of surviving.  Lenore is leaving Tulsa
tonight at about 6:30 to fly to Vancouver Washington to be with her dad, so I would like to ask that everyone take just a
minute today to send healing prayers to her father and positive thoughts to Lenore.  I'll keep you posted.
Thanks, Zaynah (wife of Aethelred)
Name: Lahoma Simon
E-mail: Lahoma Simon <lsimon at cherokee.org>
Date: 08/06/2003
Time: 12:54:46

This message sent by NetManage's award winning
standards based e-mail client Z-Mail Pro
NetManage - Complete PC Connectivity Solutions