[Northkeep] Needleworkers' on Handsewing Lessons

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:42:06 PDT 2003

Just a reminder - starting this month, I will be teaching handsewing at
Needleworkers' meetings.  I will provide the materials and tools, and teach
the stitches.  Those participating will make a pincushion, needlebook, and
sewing kit, and in the process learn how to properly attach a button, make a
buttonhole, stitch a hem, applique a patch, stitch a seam, and several other
basic handsewing techniques.  It will be on a purely at-your-own pace basis.

If you are planning on participating, please let me know so I will know how
many kits to prep for the first session.

In servicio,

Talana