[Northkeep] In preparation for moving

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 09:25:51 PDT 2003

You might talk to Facon about the mask and foil, he's the new youth marshal(or going to be), we were talking about requesting money to get some equipment for youth and adult(although if you want to just donate it that would be greatly appreciated I'm sure).
We have some novels(the Redwall series) of yours, and somehow we have ended up with two hardback copies of Harry Potter 5(and I was sure we returned Kitties copy) and lost book 3, so if you have an extra 3 and a missing 5 let me know. Also we were given some Japanese garb and there is a pair of purple pants that don't fit Masamune and we'd like to give them to Peggy to go with her garb. Catan and I will try to be at needleworkers.
~Anaka

Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:
Going through stuff trying to make sure I get everything returned to
people. Kit has a cookingbook of Talana's that we will try to have at
Needleworkers and some gaming books of Matsamune's and I think we have a
poetry book of Zahava's. If there is anything else, let me know and I will
hunt them down. Also, Kit is interested in selling her foil and mask, we
will need to check with some in the rapier community for a fair price, but
have those available.

Thanks all,

Susan