[Northkeep] Moving stuff again

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Aug 9 09:51:08 PDT 2003

I have a couple bags of stuff to pass on to the loaner garb box, I know
Galiwyn is at Pennsic-so if Meryn can get ahold of me about picking them up
it would be greatly appreciated.  I also need to see if there are any able
body people available on Tuesday to help us load the U-Haul with the big
furniture and some books and then people on the Tahlequah side who can help
unload it-it would be greatly appreciated.  Aethred-if you still have our 5
gallon container can you drop it at my mom's for us to use to keep people
hydrated.

Other thing and having been hospitaller, I'm hesitant to pass this on to
them as they already have a ton of things going on.  I have probably 20 or
so patterns that I am ready to pass on.  If there is one person who would
like to bring them to stuff semi-regularly and lend them out like a lending
library-let me know.  It could go to Librarian or A&S or just someone who
would like to have them on hand.  They cover a range of sizes and are most
of the McCalls and such ones.

Other question, are there enough of the Heraldic things that you can
download onto a Palm that it would be worthwhile having one in the Heralds'
office?  I have one I got off of E-Bay and am trying to figure out what to
do with it, but not up to figuring out the intracacies of learning how to
sell things on there right now and wanted to check about this.

If you need to reach me 628-1517 or catmafia at swbell.net

Susan