[Northkeep] Cache of vivking silver found-oh but what else!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 18:41:45 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/9/2003 3:56:08 PM Central Daylight Time, lra at olpdsl.net
writes:

>  thought you'd be interested in a recent find of Viking silver found in
> the Isle of Mann.

The silver was lovely and exciting, but what was even more significant, was
on the same page - the Irish bell shrine! For those who have taken my bell
class and seen the pictures of the rather "moth eaten" and damaged bell shrines
that are most of the examples that are left, you will appreciate this beauty!
This is one of only 8 ever found, and it is so very important and wonderful.
The article was a real thrill for me. So, does this web site regularly have
such neat stuff? There were quite a lot of interesting bits on it,
Thanks for sharing!
Anawyn