[Northkeep] tuesday fighter practice

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 09:17:00 PDT 2003

We have had a slight mix-up with the Library and they double-booked the room for this tues(the 26th) , so we will have to move back to Woodward tomarrow(but it is only this week). The temp is supposed to be 95-97 range with a 20% chance of rain, I will keep an eye an the weather and keep everyone posted. I will annonce the change at Populace tonight, and please, if you know anyone who is not on the list let them know about practice being moved.
Hope to see everyone out there, it might be hotter but we have all the room we want and don't have to take turns.
~Anaka