[Northkeep] to hot for raiper practice

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 15:04:27 PDT 2003

Hello all, sorry for the short notice, but I just got in and it is HOT out there. Temp readings are between 98-102, and heat index is then104-107(and the index is what it Feels like... doubly so in armor!). I don't want to lose anyone to heat(and think about it if you get heat stroke now you won't be recovered in time to fight in the Ensign tourney the 6th) so stay in, stretch anyway, and we'll have the library again next week as usual.
in service(and drink lots of water also!)
~Anaka