[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep Digest, Vol 3, Issue 30

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Wed Aug 27 08:52:20 PDT 2003

I was wondering if, since fighter practice has been moved from the East
side of the hill to the West side, if the Tourniment will be held there
also. There is considerable shade on that side.  We and our publc would
have closer access to the privies.  Having had experience in fighting
the tourniment in hot weather I know how dibilitating that can be in the
final rounds, and if we look ahead to where the shade will stay the
longest during the time we will hold the tourniment and put the list
fields there, I am sure the fighters will be grateful.   Lord Wilhelm Da
Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND