[Northkeep] Coffee cans

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:23:04 PDT 2003

We go thru quite a bit of coffee (twitch twitch) and have been saving some already... do you need smaller ones? I have several(and formula cans), is this for the buttcan project? I made one with two cans, a big one with a smaller inside. Put catsand in between and there is a place to stub out and a place to put the butts.
~Anaka

Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
Would those of you who drink coffee and buy the big cans start saving them for the Barony?  You can bring them to populace meetings so you don't have to keep them around forever.  I don't need the lids.  Thanks!!!

Mercedes