[Northkeep] Can *you* be bribed? :-)

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 27 15:27:57 PDT 2003

The gracious Lady Catin, after having held the position for a remarkable
three + years, has stepped down as Northkeep's Waterbearer In Charge.  Their
Excellencies have seen fit to honor me with this task.... thus....

I'm looking for a Few Good Waterbearers.  :-)

Okay. I fibbed.

I'm looking for HOARDES of Good Waterbearers. Or even mediocre Waterbearers.
Or even people with Waterbearing Tendancies, Inclinations, or
Okay-Sure-I'll-Do-Its.

I am delighted to bribe, finagle, cajole, and otherwise shamelessly recruit
folks who are willing to become Official Waterbearing Type People with
offers of chocolate, spiced nuts, and other delectables, as well as other
offerings.  (Yes, there *IS* a class, hopefully to be offered at
wInterkingdom, in case you have questions about how to offer people water.
:-P )

If interested.... Please see me at any Northkeep event, Wednesday (and most
Saturdays) Fighter Practices, or via email ...

-zubeydah