[Northkeep] King Arthur Faire

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 07:51:36 PDT 2003

  Due to a scaled back Version at the KAF this year ,we will not have
Jousting or other paid actors.
But the FAire will go on.
It will be on Oct. 4 and 5 starting time is 9 am till 6pm.
  Ara and Hatur will host a potluck lunch for all SCA fighters and or other
SCA particpants.
We are needing Fighters Heralds Crafts Displayed Light weapons and or People
to help
explain the SCA to the Mundanes
A heavy and light list will be held.
A range for archery knife spear and axe will be availble for use.
Please bring your own equip. to use.
If you wish to come and not particapte a charge of $2.00 to enter per person
.
No age exceptions.
We wish to see all who come to the faire so please stop by the SCA area and
vist.