[Northkeep] Is the Northkeep group still active?

PamS nikesmom at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 19:35:02 PDT 2003

I was wandering the web looking for a place in the  Tulsa, OK area where I
might take sword fighting lessons.  I came across your site and wasn't sure
if it was current or not, some of the links didn't work.  So here I am -
wondering if this group is active and if it is a place that a silly old
women can learn how to play with a sword?  I've actually always wanted to
learn how to fight with poles (like Little John?) but I thought in order to
do that I'd have to let someone else try to hit me with their stick and that
sounded painful <VBG>

Please let me know how things fair in Northkeep.

Pam & Nike, RSP
nikesmom at earthlink.net

"If you and I agreed about everything, one of us wouldn't be needed" --
Unknown