[Northkeep] Is the Northkeep group still active?

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 04:54:06 PDT 2003

Why yes actually Northkeep is very much alive at this time.  We have a large
group here and can teach someone how to use a sword.  We don't fight with
poles however but we do have glaives that you can use.  Sword on a pole
basically.  We don't use real steel weapons however to fight with.  I would
recomend coming out to one of our meetings or fighter practices and checking
things out.  We have fighter practice on Sat. at Woodward park, 21st and
Peoria, around 10AM and on Wed night at McClure park, by the main building
in the park on 7th St. around 76th E. Ave which is between Sheridan and
Memorial starting around 7:00 PM.
We also have a big Demo coming up on Sept. 6th at Woodward Park starting
around 9:30 or so.  Feel free to come on by.  Looking forward to meeting
you.  Oh and would you let us know which links are not working on the web
page privately?  Thank

Ainar
Baron of Northkeep