[Northkeep] us and weds

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 22:08:30 PDT 2003

Okay, we are definately going to weds practice.  We are going to Sears for baby pictures-the lab for the pics we got at the hospital exposed the film-and then going to practice for a little while.  I am still off work due to my back, so no fighting, but I wanted to come, do some marshal stuff, and show off Heather.
My sister in law, Anne, is going to put on a baby shower here in Vinita the last Saturday of September.  If anyone is interested, Annis and I will be getting names, addresses, phone numbers for Anne to send formal invitations.  See you all there!

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Knight Marshall
Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed