[Northkeep] Fighter practice tomorrow?

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Aug 5 08:23:45 PDT 2003

Well, since it's about 100-n-hell out there I thought I would ask if we are having fighter practice tomorrow, and if we arent, does anyone want to get together for dinner at a cheap place like CC's or Braums or something. Hope to see you guys soon!

Montega
<<<

Hey stranger!

     As to tommorows fighter practice (from Mondays message) Rapier has been moved for the short term to the Downtown Library downstairs.  There has been a huge turnout to the Wednesday's Heavy Weapons Practice and have seen many new faces.  With the continuing showers it might grace us with some cooler weather for the stick jocks. Zubeydah as been giving the gift of cold water to people and is very much appreciated.  (I reieved some water several Saturdays back at fighter practice).

     Our Titled Bard Kasha/Kelly is hosting a Bardic gathering at her abode this Friday.  She attends Wednesdays practice and can give you directions.

Ron (Soon to finish a new name)