[Northkeep] Needleworkers' on Handsewing Lessons

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Thu Aug 7 09:27:10 PDT 2003

Talana,

I will be there!

Amanda

-------Original Message-------

From: The Barony of Northkeep
Date: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 16:42:18
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Needleworkers' on Handsewing Lessons

Just a reminder - starting this month, I will be teaching handsewing at
Needleworkers' meetings. I will provide the materials and tools, and teach
the stitches. Those participating will make a pincushion, needlebook, and
sewing kit, and in the process learn how to properly attach a button, make a
buttonhole, stitch a hem, applique a patch, stitch a seam, and several other
basic handsewing techniques. It will be on a purely at-your-own pace basis.

If you are planning on participating, please let me know so I will know how
many kits to prep for the first session.

In servicio,

Talana