[Northkeep] Northkeep banners

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Tue Aug 12 10:41:08 PDT 2003

The questions was raised, at one point, about what device to use on a banner
signifying Northkeep, if one so desired.  I'm still confused (so what's new)
because I've heard a couple of different things.  I've been told the laurel
can't be used. Using the device on the Northkeep homepage was suggested, but
it looks different than the Northkeep device on the Ansteorran homepage. I
was told to use the black keep on a white X on a red background (forgive my
non-use of heraldry terms, I'll have to plead ignorance untill I'm more
familiar with them). But this has no ten-point star and no laurel. Can the
star not be used, except for Kingdom use only? And if the black keep in a
red star on a white background (the Northkeep homepage) is used, does the
overall shape of the banner matter?

Trying to get un-confused,
Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********