[Northkeep] help?

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 20 09:47:50 PDT 2003

Back in June, a kind photographer whose name I have embarassingly lost
record of took a large number of photos of Crown Tournament. They posted
them to a temporary site that was going away. I offered to host them, and
copied all the photos... but...

1) I need help regaining the name of the photographer to properly credit
them..

and

2) I need help indentifying WHO all is in the pictures, as I still don't
have names and faces matched up... Those small few that I can identify, I
have... please let me know if I've misspelled, dropped titles, etc...

I've got 2 of the 4 groups of photos made into thumbnails and linked and
such... and am starting to put together the second (smaller) half of the
photos (well over 200, all totalled, I think)

Anyone who is willing to help, please email me privately with
identifications. I've numbered each photo - the number corresponds to the
photo posted above the number.

http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/crown/crownphotos1.htm

http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/crown/crownphotos2.htm

Any help is gratefully appreciated!!

in service,

zubeydah
Founding Member: Northern Regional Waterbearing & Cheerleading Squad
Creatrix of Evil Things Chocolately