[Northkeep] Fighter practice?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 06:13:07 PDT 2003

I apologize for last night. I was unable to make fighter practice, I did not know this was going to be the case until about 6:30pm last night. We will be holding practice on Saturday morning at 10:00a.m. at Woodward Park. Again, I apologize for last night.

Angus.

Montega Blackdragon <montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com> wrote:

Is it too hot for fighter practice tonight?! Its wicked hot out there right
now. I'll go out there anyway just to see who is there. I'll bring my drum
so if ya got one and you are going, bring em on!!!

See ya soon!
Tega