[Northkeep] Baby to arrive no later than this next week!! :)

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 13:42:14 PDT 2003

Greetings to one and all!

The blessed event is pratically upon us!  With our due date being a mere 9 days away, if the baby doesn't put in an appearance on it's own this weekend, the Dr plans to enduce the beginning of this next week.  Lady Annis' blood pressure has been going up and down a bit, but the baby is doing fine, still moving around as it should.  A Non-stress test yesterday confirmed things are still going well with the little one.

We are still in need of multiple items, but most importantly diapers and diaper covers.  Please see our gift registries at the following:

http://www.babycenter.com/registry/ehvbow

or at www.walmart.com  within the "Baby" catagory under Sally or Robert Stewart  (Reg. ID # 00505943001)

*hugs*, *kisses*, and long-distance "missing you much" wishes,

Lady Annis atte Roseberry and Lord Skerri Valtorsson

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra