Fw: [Northkeep] wastelands defender

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Aug 26 08:00:58 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aunt Dwen" <auntdwen at direcway.com>
To: "'Mercedes/Stephanie'" <steldr at cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 12:53 AM
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] wastelands defender

Greetings,

And thanks for your question about Wastelands Defender.  Due to
over-crowding on the schedule and a drop in local census, the Shire of
the Wastelands will be hosting only one event per year.  This past
April, you'll remember, was our last Wastelands' Games.  Next April,
2004, we will be hosting the next Wastelands' Defender Tourney.  We
decided to keep the spring date since the fall is Soooo full.  Also, it
gave us a little more time to focus on our titled event.  We look
forward to seeing you here in the spring.

Bright Blessings,

Mistress Ceridwen of Wizard's Keep
Reeve of the Wastelands