[Northkeep] Can *you* be bribed? :-)

Michele Bither vtdoc2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 10:24:39 PDT 2003

Bonjour,

Lahoma (occasionaly known as Zaynah!) says:

>>>Nothing makes me happier than a sweaty, nuckle dragging stick jock!-) Count me in!! Did I forget the mouth breathing?

Count me in, too, please! ...but I admit to wanting some clarifications as to the recipients of this water. Can I still give them water if:

1. they are not sweaty (maybe just with that little "glow" about the nose or forehead, perhaps?);

 2. the knuckles actually reach to about midthigh, rather than dragging on the  ground. Would some sort of test be required for this in order to determine the various levels of knuckle draggingness; e.g.  do I need to bring a tape measure to see how far off the ground the knuckles reach?  We could even develop  our own  10 point system of knuckle draggingness, with higher scores referring to higher levels of knuckle draggingness. In water bearing terms, would higher  scores  also translate into more copious amounts of  water being distributed? Just curious...

3. and finally, can I still give them water if they are not actually stick jocks?  What if they prefer sticky-pokey things, or long distance missile-type weapons, such as ballista or trebuchet?  Does this still count?  Enquiring minds sincerely wish to know.

Leonore de Montfort

PS to  Lahoma (occasionaly known as Zaynah!): you know, forgetting to breathe can cause some real hardships to your body. Fortunately, however, when one forgets to breathe via the mouth, one does have an extra ventilatory orifice, the nose.  If you continue to forget to breathe via your mouth, I recommend that you look carefully at utilizing your nose for all of your breathing endeavors. It has worked out really well for me over the years, and I haven't passed out even once.