[Northkeep] Dionadair

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 21:18:06 PDT 2003

I can bring my BIG tent-- but I will definatly need
assistance setting it up and tearing it down (as I
will have both kiddos in tow).  Also, Zubeydah I have
decided that this will be Alex's service debut (aided
by mommy of course) and would like to volunteer our
services for at least a little while.

Zahava