[Northkeep] King Arthur Faire

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:20:29 PDT 2003

ALton Tahnk you for the complement on the host.
THe faire will only be on Oct. 4 and 5, But all are welcome to come and
attend and enjoy the day with us.
Remeber this will be a scaled back vversion but mundane attendance may be
high.
Our  attenance last year was approx. 2400 in two days. SO Crafters and
BArds,  Fighters  both chivaric and light come and entertain the populace.
ARA and HAtur will be provideing a very large pot of stew and bread, also
what ever I can come up with to smoke for meat.
Most who have been to the faire and have eaten with us know the food is of a
good quality and enough to fedd many.
I reguest for help in the food so it will be diverse and in case more show
up than I am able to fed.
SO far we have fed up to approx 60 sca members and freinds and I still have
to take food home and give it away.