[Northkeep] Zubeydah (This weekend)

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Aug 29 09:30:30 PDT 2003

Weisenfieur (i'm no better at spelling that one!) Baronial is being hosted
by a different Barony, so we're not 'in charge' of services there. I'm not
attending Baronial, as Abe and I are escaping for a mini-vacation. But I'm
certain the staff of the Baronial down there could certainly use the help,
if you want to volunteer!!

The next one Northkeep's handling is the Dionadair tournament next weekend,
and I can use all the help I can get on that one!

-Zubeydah