[Northkeep] Demo wed

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Aug 4 16:10:11 PDT 2003

At 12:50 PM 8/4/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>can any1 tell me where the demo wednesday is sposed to
>be at? Galiwyn is off at pennsic, and I hadnt gotten
>the email he was goin to send to me wyth all the
>info... thx in advace :) slainte! ~*Muirenn*~ <meryn>
>
>need the class list/schedule if possible, and if any1
>knows the contact name for when we show up, it would
>help.  (I know that it is Wed, Aug 6 from 9-3, and
>that there r 4 classes to be taught)  but thats about
>it.. and have a cpl ppl interested in goin & helping
>out. :)

Galiwyn set everything up, but the camp is at the Luthern Church of I think
the Good Shepard.  It is over on the Skelly Bypass by my house, across from
the Main Post Office.  I think the easy way to reach it is off of Memorial,
turning on the road that becomes an onramp to I-44, but staying to the
right and the church will be on your right.  There may be an easier way to
get there,

Susan