[Northkeep] waterbearer service at tonight's practice

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 13 05:28:53 PDT 2003

I regret that I must be absent from tonight's fighter practice, and won't be able to be there to support the mighty fighters of Northkeep and Moonschadowe  in their endeavors.  I've caught what Abe's got, and we're going to stay home and keep our germs to ourselves. Hopefully he should be well enough to make Saturday practice.

Sir Balvin, if convenient, perhaps I could stop by after work some time this week and pick up the watercooler? Please contact me off list when you have a moment.

Fight well, gentlemen, and please don't forget to bring -- and drink -- your water!  :-)

Zubeydah
Member, Northkeep Waterbearers and Cheerleading Squad