[Northkeep] email

Adri Cohn adricohn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 21:21:38 PDT 2003

Chris,

Have you had a chance to look through that pile to see
if there is a little small 4 man (ok you know 4 man
fits only 2) tent in  a kinda a bright blue bag? If
you do find it, sometime between now and next
wednesday (not this week obvisiouly, but next and
can't bring it or can lemme know if you can't, I can
pick it up? Whatever works, I just got a wake up calll
on how soon it is til I move and wanna get it before
then.

-Adri of Northkeep... for not much longer