[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep Digest, Vol 3, Issue 30

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:15:50 PDT 2003

not to mention that the park has planted a sapling in the middle of what was the largest open space where the tourneys have been held in the past. I'm all in favor of shade. Our armor isn't as heavy, but we have to have every inch of skin covered. I'm just not sure about how level the other side is, it slopes steadily westward.
~Anaka

FARMING20 at webtv.net wrote:
I was wondering if, since fighter practice has been moved from the East
side of the hill to the West side, if the Tourniment will be held there
also. There is considerable shade on that side. We and our publc would
have closer access to the privies. Having had experience in fighting
the tourniment in hot weather I know how dibilitating that can be in the
final rounds, and if we look ahead to where the shade will stay the
longest during the time we will hold the tourniment and put the list
fields there, I am sure the fighters will be grateful. Lord Wilhelm Da
Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND