[Northkeep] Graduation

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Dec 1 09:03:17 PST 2003

Well done!

Marta

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Jackson [mailto:owenapaeddan at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:36 AM
To: Northkeep at ansteorra.org; front-porch at pug.net;
mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com; northern at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Graduation

Good Gentles

     This was the best way for me to let as many of you know quickly.
After
a long hard battle I will finally be graduating from colleage. I have
earned
a Bachelor of Science in Management and Information Systems. The
commencement will be 1:30pm Dec 13th at Gallagher Iba Arena with a
reception
afterwards at the Strode Hospitality center starting at 3:30pm. If you
can
make it to either that would be great. If you can't, no worries.
directions
below

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward
               Squire to Sir Burke

Gallagher Iba arena :
>From H51 turn North onto Walnut which turns into Hall of Fame The arena
is
to the east of the football stadium.

Strode Hospitality center
from H51 turn south onto Duck the Hospitality center is on the corner of
7th
and Duck.