[Northkeep] paging Elizabetha or Beorlic?

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Dec 2 09:22:45 PST 2003

Please contact me offlist. There is a silver Diesel Rabbit pickup WITH
camper shell for sale in OKC. I'd love to get it myself, but A) no money and
B) the beetle is too small for me and the kids, and it has a back seat...
rabbit trucks don't... do they have a front bench or bucket seats? Would
probably make a better winter vehicle for us, though. The bus is very cold
and doesn't handle snow as well as the beetle.

Chris the VW Chic