[Northkeep] Shoe Class

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:43:28 PST 2003

<From: <ravenrux at cox.net>
>Diarmaid isn't mean.  He merely heaps scorn on those individuals who
>exhibit truly >scornful ideas and actions.
>:)
>Masamune

for the past few years I've really been more working on merely ignoring them
figuring that they already have all the scorn they need, what with them
being scornful and all.    Heck, most of the time I don't have to do any
work at all since people are more than happy to just -assume- I'm heaping
scorn where in fact I'm more often than not off napping someplace.
Lots more score is heaped for me in my name than I ever get to do myself.

M/D