[Northkeep] YULE REVEL / PRACTICE

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Wed Dec 3 07:55:22 PST 2003

greetings

james pyeatt : wrote :i would like to find out more about the archery

at this time archery practice is being held in my back yard,
( full 20,30,&40 yrd. range , with a hill behind, for easy retrieval )
currently , archery practice is held on sunday @ 2:30 pm.
the best way to get directions ,is to go to " mapquest "
type in your address, then type in 9737 w.61st ST. sapulpa,ok.74066
as the destination .that will give you point to point directions .
or for general info, and in case you get lost my phone # is 918-447-1188
be safe, be happy , have fun
ld.blackmoon
p.s. yes i have a few pieces of loner gear for those wanting to learn.
( CONGRATULATIONS !!!! to GEOFFREY MAKEPEACE mka
GREG MARTIN,who just got his own bow & used it to shoot a 35 as an opening royal round !!!!!!!  )