[Northkeep] Machine Embroidery needed

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Dec 8 09:56:45 PST 2003

I am making a couple of Christmas Stockings and would like to have the
recipients' names embroidered on them before I finish assembling them. If
anyone has a machine that can embroider names or know where I can have this
done (for a reasonable fee) please let me know. I wouldn't ask here except
that it has been mentioned before, so I thought someone might have that
info. This project has already been waiting, half-finished, for too long and
if I don't finish soon, I will lose interest and it just WON'T get done.

Thanks,
Chris