[Northkeep] 2 Day Shoe Seminar

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Dec 9 11:44:04 PST 2003

Greetings fellow Northkeepers,

     I would like to officially announce a 2 day shoe seminar give by our alustrious Dairmaid (Marc Carlson).  It will cover how to start making a pair of turnshoes without a shoe last.  Examples of various shoes will be on display.  Examples of shoe lasts will be on display also for those who might want to continue later with a last.  Ron/Renault has SOME needles/wax/resin available for sale but please bring leather We have a few seats still open, so please send RSVPs and questions to below.

marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
greddi66 at juno.com

     It will be held at my workplace; AmeriSuites Hyde Park (a Hotel): 7037 So. Zurich Ave.  It is on the North East Corner of 71st & Yale behind the various resturants.  We have a Quick Trip, Mc Donalds, Sonic plus some more up-scale resturants; Pearls, Charlestons and Benighans, all within walking distance (within 1 block of hotel) for breaks/meals.

Thank you for your attention;
Ron/Renault de Mont-Saint Michel