[Northkeep] flours

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Tue Dec 16 17:40:59 PST 2003

The question has been answered many times over.  What I have found,
Reasor's has a large variety of a couple of brands; but the one I bought
that was in a paper bag as opposed to see through plastic was full of
bugs-so check the dates to see how quickly they move their inventory.

Wild Oats is on 41st, just East of Peoria and is a delightful market.  From
what I remember, they have the flours in bins in the back, so you can buy
the amount you need and I would think their turnover is rapid.  They
probably have bagged ones also.  There is also a deli and fresh sushi there
along with alot of other great things.

One other option that might be cheaper than those would be to go to Nam Hai
(21st and Garnett NW corner) and see what they have.  I know I have bought
rice flour there and they have a really large variety of things and the
prices are reasonable.

Hope this is of some help,
Susan