[Northkeep] Scribal Guild Reminder

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Dec 19 07:41:50 PST 2003

Yes I am! I didn't even make it last night. Morgan had been sick in the
middle of the night so apparently I was pretty tired by the end of the
day... I fell asleep in my chair before 7 and totally missed going to
Scribal! I felt so bad about it because I don't want anyone to think that
now that I am having it at my house, I will stop going to Siobhan's... not
true... I really wanted to go. I love Scribal so much, once a month isn't
enough... that's why I started having it at my house. Oh the irony of me
falling asleep and missing it... couldn't have done that Wednesday, when I
didn't have anything to do... nooooo... had to be THURSDAY! Argh! Oh well...
see you all January First... I will post address and directions early that
week for anyone interested who didn't get them last time.

Chris (now fully rested... I hope, after 12 hours of sleep!)