[Northkeep] FW: I found something COOL this weekend.

Herring herring at upperspace.net
Mon Dec 22 14:11:18 PST 2003

Hi,
I found something really cool while out shopping this weekend. There is a
booth at the Promenade mall which had replicas of the lord of the rings
swords. These were way less expensive than the ones in the magazines so they
are obviously not the same quality but these are still nicely priced at
between 35 and 85 dollars for swords like Glamdring, Sting, the Witch Kings
sword, Aragron's Ranger sword, and  Hafang the sword of Arwen.

If you are in need of a fix for cool LotR stuff you might stop in there.
Besides the point that a replica of sting how ever cheap is still an
amazingly cool gift.

Happy Holidays,
Ian