[Northkeep] Kit hair update was Scribal

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Wed Dec 31 12:24:32 PST 2003

At 07:06 AM 12/31/2003, you wrote:
>What are you talking about....Kitty IS a major surprise.
>
>Masamune

Well, she had been planning on growing hers out to do all the period things
she could do with it-Mistress Kaitlin the exchecker had been of great
inspiration-but with her having the migraines and no way to treat them-she
realized she would be better off without the weight and wanted it short
again.  Well, short kept becoming shorter-till I finally asked her if she
wanted to see what none would look like.  Well, in the traditon of Sinead
and Demi-she is shorn.  (I did send pictures to your house-but seemed to
have missed you)  Her hair grows so fast that she will look completly
different when she comes home in 3 weeks from her Texas rounds.

Susan