[Northkeep] A slightly different shoemaking question...

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Dec 1 07:00:33 PST 2003

The 13th and 14th would be best for me!

Lynne Dawson
Union Public Schools
Sub Desk
(918)459-3373

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Carlson [mailto:marccarlson20 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 10:06 AM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] A slightly different shoemaking question...

I've been approached tentatively to see if I would be willing to fly up
Toronto to teach a class on shoemaking there.  I'm ok with the idea, but

I've never geared my shoemking classes for that sort of exercise.  Which

means that before I can teach such a class,  I'd have to have something
prepared.

Would there be any interest in people stiting through a two day class
some
weekend on making shoes?  In your case, it will cost you the price of
tools
and materials - some of which you already have.  The folks in Canada are

going to have to pay to have me fly up there, which may be the sticking
point with these negotiations, and I'd like to give them their money's
worth.

If so, please contact me and we'll see if we can't figure out a weekend
that
isn't already taken or that people would be willing to change plans for.

I'm thinking either in December or January sometime.

Marc/Diarmaid