[Northkeep] Shoe Class

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 04:55:50 PST 2003

Diarmaid isn't mean.  He merely heaps scorn on those individuals who exhibit truly scornful ideas and actions.
:)

Masamune

From: "Dawson, Lynne" <dawsonl at unionps.org>
Date: 2003/12/01 Mon PM 03:26:41 EST
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] Shoe Class

Exactly. Diarmaid is never intentionally mean to anyone unless they
deserve his wrath.
Fortunately, I haven't been on the receiving end yet. I actually
appreciate his quick wit, and knew what he was talking about in his
e-mail, since I've been working on my shoes for well over a year, and
they just are not getting done! Considering the length of time it's
taking me to complete my shoes, he's being extremely patient with me!

Marta