[Northkeep] Second Scribal Night

faolanmacfarland at cox.net faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Wed Dec 3 12:08:25 PST 2003

Chris - do you want to get this into the Saga? Right now, it isnt there.  I was looking at stuff & had to do report for november & kept thinking I was missing something that wasnt in saga.

Also, can you let me know when you have it & do account if you can?  I am trying to make sure I have everything like this reported in my report as acting A&S.

thank you

Faolan