[Northkeep] OT: Bookstore gig this evening

Patti McCullough toinettec at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 09:54:37 PST 2003

Greetings.

Llywelyn and I are going to be playing a short,
informal set this evening, Friday, at 7:30 at the
Border's at 81st and Yale.

Llyw has recently moved to Northkeep from
Mooneschadowe, and we're hoping to get Llyw a little
exposure for wedding or Christmas banquet gigs here in
the Tulsa area.  Llyw has a still slightly buggy
website with MP3 samples on it at
http://members.cox.net/markiwilliams .  (For the
record, the "Patti McCullough" site it links to was
put up entirely as a joke.)

For anyone who doesn't know us, Llyw mostly plays
harp, and I mostly play flute.  Tonight, we'll be
playing some SCA songs, and some things we never play
in an SCA context.  Anyway, it's free.

Regards
HL Toinette