[Northkeep] Saturday shoemaking

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:21:38 PST 2003

Just a quick note about this weekend's shoemaking class.  Renault went to a
lot of trouble to make arrangements for this weekend, and with one exception
everything went off just fine.  I wanted to thank the few of you who
actually bothered to let us know that you weren't going to be there, it was
greatly appreciated.  For the rest of you who said you be there, I hope you
had a good time with whatever was more important than letting us know that
you wouldn't make it.  Had I know it was just going to be the two of us, I
could have done this at my place and saved the hotel the suite.

For those of you who aren't sure - this is me being sorely disappointed (I
know, I know, I should have known better...)

Marc