[Northkeep] round table in January

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Tue Dec 23 11:23:08 PST 2003

At 10:36 AM 12/23/2003, you wrote:
>Yeah.  Etienne gets to drive the marathon Texas series in January
>(Steppes 12th Night, Coronation in the Steppes, and Roundtable in Bryn
>Gwlad).  I like company and would welcome riders to share the costs when
>I travel when I have space.
>
>Etienne

We are refering to it as Kitty's southern swing, she is going down for
Steppes and then will return after Round Table-spending the intrim in
Texas.  I think I have her ride down dealt with and was hoping she could
ride back from Round Table with you, sent message but hadn't heard back
from you.  She should have her duffle bag and a small cot bag with her, to
calculate volume of passengers.

Susan
who cannot imagine the driving he will be doing
and still thinking about Rosalie as the Herald Angel and wondering how
Etienne would look in wings....