[Northkeep] Re: Greetings

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 20:06:43 PST 2003

Welcome, Ptolemis!
   Until others more closely to you geographically
post to fill you in on things going on, welcome to the
best Barony in the best Kingdom in the Knowne Worlde!
   I am from the extreme southern reaches of the
barony in what, mundanely, is McAlester. I actually
live a little south of McAlester.
   I was able to make it to Northkeep's populace
meeting last evening. There are a wide diversity of
historical interests amonst the collected members of
the barony.
   Again, welcome!

Valstarr