[Northkeep] Weekend Fighting Activities

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 12:18:19 PST 2003

Well, we do have a lot planned for this weekend. There will be fighter practice on Sat. at 12pm and Woodward park. It looks as though it will be well attended and I hope to see all of you there. Also, Sunday at 2pm I will be hosting the first technical practice at my house. This will be great for all you up and coming fighters and good refresher for all of us old hands. The address is 1737 S. Indianapolis. Please email me for directions. Depending on the response this may be a regular every other weekend event.
Next Friday (Jan. 9th) Armorers will resume. This is also held at my house at 7pm. If you are coming for the first time please bring whatever armor you have or at least an idea of what you are wanting. See you Saturday.

Your friendly neighborhood Knight Marshall,
Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.