[Northkeep] Kit hair update was Scribal

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 13:16:24 PST 2003

Wow!!!  Do you think I will mistake her and Robert???  I bet she looks cute!

Susan O'Neal <catmafia at direcway.com> wrote:Well, she had been planning on growing hers out to do all the period things
she could do with it-Mistress Kaitlin the exchecker had been of great
inspiration-but with her having the migraines and no way to treat them-she
realized she would be better off without the weight and wanted it short
again. Well, short kept becoming shorter-till I finally asked her if she
wanted to see what none would look like. Well, in the traditon of Sinead
and Demi-she is shorn. (I did send pictures to your house-but seemed to
have missed you) Her hair grows so fast that she will look completly
different when she comes home in 3 weeks from her Texas rounds.

Susan

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

More stuff to do when you are bored...Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5 minute intervals.